Our Prolix™ line of medical fluid management tubing is designed for a wide range of procedural applications. Our high pressure, low pressure, and pressure monitoring tubing is available in various sizes, materials, and reinforcements.
Our standard Prolix™ line includes:
- Prolix HPBT 1,200 psi. Quadraflex™ High Pressure Braided Tubing
- Prolix HPCE 1,200 psi. Quadraflex™ High Pressure Co-Extrusion Tubing
- Prolix HPC 1,000 psi. High Pressure, non-DEPH PVC Tubing
- Prolix LPC 500 psi. Low Pressure on-DEPH PVC Tubing
We have the capacity and capability to customize your tubing and assembly. If our variety of standard sizes doesn’t meet your needs, we are happy to tailor an extrusion to your specification. Biomerics offers the following manufacturing capabilities to customize your reinforced extrusion:
- Horizontal Braiding
- Vertical Braiding
- Transition Layer Extrusion
- Various Braiding Materials
- Various Elastomeric Materials
We can build a wide range of custom fluid management tube sets via overmolding, solvent bonding, and assembly operations. This includes fluid administration sets, inflation tubing, vacuum procedures, contrast injection sets, contrast transfer solutions, tube extensions, and pressure monitoring sets.