Design & Engineering Services
Biomerics offers a variety of value added design and engineering services. Our care for a new product often starts at the very beginning of its lifecycle, with the design. For many customers, Biomerics is a collaborative medical device design partner who brings a unique perspective to the earliest stages of the product development — where it’s most cost-effective.
With extensive engineering, value analysis, value engineering, R&D and manufacturing experience, Biomerics draws from an its knowledge base when analyzing, improving or troubleshooting a customer's medical device design. Considering both our customers’ immediate and long-term production requirements, we appraise each design for optimal manufacturing efficiency including:
- Smooth transition into manufacturing
- Improved speed and flow of production
- Minimized product variation
- Quick, efficient and accurate assembly
At Biomerics, design is part of the production process and is geared to produce innovative solutions while also reducing cost and time-to-market. Our parallel engineering processes allow our engineers and customers to consider and trouble-shoot their medical device design and the production processes at the same time. Our tooling design and manufacturing capabilities and our expertly staffed CAD services are on-site and fully integrated. And our project/program managers are continually facilitating advancement at every stage of production.
Our services include:
- Program/Product Management
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Tools
- 3D Drafting Service: Autocad, SolidWorks, and Inventor.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Mold Flow Analysis
- Polymer Development
- Custom Compounding
- Patent Development Services
- Tool Design
- Process Development
- Prototype Services
- Testing and Validation Services
- Regulatory Compliance Services