As a multinational company, we take our responsibility to our employees and clients seriously, we want you to know that we are actively monitoring and assessing the progression of the COVID-19 virus. Our primary concern is the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and community. To monitor information and align actions and decisions, Biomerics has been meeting regularly regarding the progressing COVID-19 situation to watch and take necessary steps.
Our authorized sources of information are the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). We are working closely with local government authorities for recommendations and management of both prevention and future actions should they become necessary. We are also monitoring client communications to ensure we stay aligned with their business continuity plans.
This situation is progressing rapidly, and we expect to address concerns and actions frequently. Please continue to monitor the resources.biomerics.com/covid-19 webpage for updated information, links, policy updates, and frequently asked questions.
Currently, we have the following actions in effect for all Biomerics employees:
- Enhanced preventative sanitization measures within all Biomerics sites. Regular handwashing is required, and employees should avoid shaking hands.
- Employees who have symptoms or a fever above 100.4 should stay home.
- Biomerics will follow the CDC Guidelines for travel.
- Notification and manager approval requirements for anyone traveling for critical and non-critical business travel (domestic or international).
- Access restrictions to Biomerics facilities for anyone (employees, clients, or partners) who have traveled to infected areas recently.
- Preventative measures expected of every employee.
- Flexibility for employees who need to move planned vacations.
Updated communications will be provided as necessary. We will continue to monitor the situation and do all we can to protect our customers and our employees.