With state-of-the-art facilities in Utah and Minnesota, the Biomerics family offers complete injection molding products and solutions to the medical device industry.
Our injection molding operations are performed in both non-cleanroom and ISO Class 8 (100,000) controlled environments. With over 30 injection molding presses ranging from 20 tons to 950 tons, we have the capability to manufacture the most unique medical devices.
Our injection molding capabilities include:
- Closed Loop Central Material Handling System
- Robot Automation
- Centralized Mold Chilling System
- Vertical Insert & Overmolding
- High Volume Cleanroom Molding
- Low Volume Enclosure or Skins Molding
- Mold Maintenance & Repair
- In-Process SPC Monitoring
- Structural Foam Molding
- Hot Runner Systems
- Scientific Injection Molding Development Process
- Validated Processes Under 13485 QMS