Access Sheaths enable physicians and specialists a more controlled and flexible path for ureteroscopy procedures. Sheaths are used to efficiently manage the complex array of channels and veins of the urinary and reproductive areas. They can be configured to a variety of diameters and lengths, passed in a retrograde fashion, and are aided by a hydrophilic coating; additional features are designed to confer smooth passage into the ureter with sufficient resistance to kinking and buckling. Endourologists have found several additional practical uses for an access including:
- Percutaneous Treatment of patients with ureteral stones
- Providing solutions to other endourological challenges
- Used to help physicians and specialists a more flexible path for ureteroscopy procedures.
- Configured in a variety of diameters and lengths.
- Have a hydrophilic coating to confer smooth passage into the ureter with resistance to kinking and buckling.
Find out what we are up to.
Read Our Blog
We’re ready to help you.