At Biomerics, we partner with customers to design, develop, and produce heart access devices including:
- Transapical Access Devices used as part of aortic stenosis procedures where a patient receives transcatheter valves and other structural heart repair operations (including mitral valve repair and replacement).
- Transseptal puncture sets and access devices used to access the left atrium for therapeutic procedures such as mitral valvuloplasty, placement of assist devices, and radiofrequency ablation.
- Femoral access devices used to access the heart through the femoral artery.
- Transapical access devices are used in aortic transcatheter procedures.
- Transseptal puncture sets and access devices are used to access the left atrium for therapeutic procedures.
- Femoral access devices are used to access the heart through the femoral artery.
Find out what we are up to.
Read Our Blog
We’re ready to help you.
For more info:
Download the Biomerics Advanced Catheter Brochure